Department: Marketing & Sales
Reports To: Assistant Vice President of Sales & Assistant Vice President of Sales Operations
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, in either verbal or written form.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Increase business across all assigned CTK product segments through selection of, collaboration with and support of various accounts. Fulfill the complex support needs of CTK’s regional business partners by initiating and managing objectives spanning multiple departments including Production, Regulatory, Product Development and Marketing to maximize revenue opportunities and market position for CTK and its distributors.
- Identify, select and develop distributors qualified to successfully represent CTK Products
- Collaborate with distributors to develop new business and/or to expand existing businesses within the assigned region.
- Negotiate pricing agreements that balance the needs of the organization with the needs of the distributor
- Conduct market tours, meeting with end users and distributors to collect market feedback, conduct business planning, make product presentations, troubleshoot and train distributor sales staff
- Representation of CTK Products at International Tradeshows
- Assess the opportunities and propose effective strategies for positioning CTK products within each market
- Outline and record the market environment and business potential related to CTK products
- Outline opportunities accessible through each assigned account and initiate action to achieve them
- Establish and maintain relationships that involves cooperation and regular communication with each account
- Manage distributor quotas and purchase levels of assigned accounts to ensure achievement of assigned CTK sales targets.
- Prepare quarterly sales forecasts
Education and/or Experience
3-5 years of experience in IVD, B2B sales or Channel Management experience required. Experience and knowledge in medical device industry, clinical laboratory and life science practices required. Bachelor of Business or Biomedical Science required. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus. International experience preferred. Multilingual preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and all Office applications
Other Skills and Abilities :
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to persuasively present technical information to a well-educated audience
- Ability to articulate technical details and explain differences among IVD products in a convincing manner
- Strong prioritization and ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- Multilingual preferred
This position will be located at our new extended facility in Poway, California.