Department: Marketing Department
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, in either verbal or written form.
CTK Biotech is a San Diego based company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative diagnostic test kits for the IVD community worldwide. Our mission is to simplify diagnostics and improve global health. CTK invests heavily in research to develop our own recombinant antigens and antibodies for our test kits production. We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team.
Supports CTK Biotech’s Marketing Department by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Copy writing and content generation for marketing collateral. Responsible for timely and accurate creation, maintenance and execution of social media and newsletter messaging
- Support marketing plans across all digital channels ensuring company initiatives and core business goals are achieved. This includes coordination and performance tracking of web, SEO and social media campaigns
- Serve as primary liaison of marketing strategy and plans between marketing and other departments
- Product literature review and editing
- Tradeshow planning & coordination with vendors and in-house designer
- Develop/generate, revise, and analyze marketing reports, including summary dashboards for management, digging deep into all available reporting to uncover trends and areas of opportunity/risk, and, as needed, recommend and/or make changes to programs/procedures. This includes: Competitor review, record and presentation for new advancements and product releases and regular review of new and upcoming product trends in global diagnostics. All via any means: customer interview, sales meetings, web search, trade show attendance, etc.
- Administrative duties, as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field, preferred from biotech industry
- Social media and digital marketing experience in product and/or brand marketing required
- BA or BS degree in marketing or similar (bio background a plus)
Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign experience preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Multi-task on projects with the ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work on different tasks that may arise
- Bilingual is a plus!