Get ready…CTK will be at Africa Health 2018 next week!
we will be featuring:
OnSite® TORCH Panel Rapid Test
CTK’s OnSite TORCH Panel Test is designed for pregnant women and women who are planning to become pregnant. TORCH screening aims to control the transmission of toxoplasmosis, rubella, CMV, HSV-1, and HSV-2 pathogens and assist doctors in initiating proper action, as severe fetal damage and other serious complications can occur to newborns.
OnSite® S. Typhi/Paratyphi Ag Rapid Test
The OnSite S. Typhi/Paratyphi Ag Rapid Test is the only test on the market that detects and differentiates S. typhi andS. paratyphi in the same device. It is also the most sensitive typhoid Ag test of the market and offers a wide range of specimen options: blood culture, fecal, whole blood, serum, and plasma.
The OnSite HIV/Syphilis/HBV/HCV Panel Rapid Test offers a unique panel design that features:
- Minimal procedural steps and time spent in the lab by 50%
- Reduced patient specimen requirements by 50%
- Reduced storage demand by 75%
ALTA®Rapid Test Reader
The ALTA Rapid Test Reader is designed to provide:
- Quantitative differentiation between negative and weak positive results
- Comprehensive reporting with printed results and saved test images
- 200 tests per hour in batch mode
- Pre-programmed menu for all CTK Rapid Tests