- Quantitative, non-subjective results
- Increased sensitivity and broader detection range compared to rapid tests
- Working range: 3.0-2000.0 ng/mL
- Intra-lot precision was determined by testing of AFP reference materials using 10 test devices from the same lot. CV ≤ 15%.
- Inter-lot precision was determined by testing of AFP reference materials using 30 test devices from three consecutive lots randomly (10 test devices from each lot). CV ≤ 15%.
- AFP control materials with two different concentrations were tested by every lot of test device, and the deviations were within ±15%.
- A serial concentration of AFP controls at 3.0-2000.0 ng/mL was tested, and the correlation coefficient (R) is ≥ 0.9900.