- Reliable, accurate, cost-effective
- User-friendly functionality
- Flexible programming to meet your needs
- Ease of data management and storage
- Interactive 7″ LCD touchscreen
- Color display aids in distinguishing calibrator, control, high and low samples
- Variable speed and duration on plate shaker
- Ability to read plate within 16 seconds
- Storage of calibration curves and plate results
- Single and dual-wavelength readings
ELISA Reader CE
A user-friendly microplate reader with an integrated data analysis software. It has four filters for up to 6 standard wavelengths and designed for in vitro diagnostic use to measure the optical density (OD) of the solution present in a 96-well microplate. Can be used in laboratories, pathology departments, blood banks and hospitals to read the output of enzymatic immunoassays. All microplate ELISA diagnostic kits can be used on this instrument.
Other Products You Might Be Interested In..
FOR EXPORT ONLY