- Reliable, accurate, cost-effective
- Flexible programming to meet your needs
- Accommodates different microplate geometries
- Variable speed and duration on plate shaker
- Ability to read plate within seconds
- Digital light control with unique circuit for long lamp life
- Storage of calibration curves
- Storage of plate results
- Dual and tri-wavelength readings
A user friendly microplate Analyser with the special filters for up to 6 standard wavelengths and integrated analysis software. It is designed for in vitro diagnostic use to measure and interpret ELISA test results, both monochromatically and bichromatically.
It is intended to be used for intensity measurements on a large number of samples, as well as a very small volume of samples, in laboratories, pathology departments, blood banks and hospitals for the study of antigen and antibody detection and quantization using microplate technique.
Other Products You Might Be Interested In..
FOR EXPORT ONLY