- Reliable, cost-effective
- Built in two plate ELISA incubators with ability to wash single strip of 8 wells
- Specially designed manifold assembly to prevent any scratching on bottom of well
- State of the art versatile software for user programmable soak time, wash cycles and dispensing volume
- Waste bottle full warning with audible alarm
- Continuous aspiration to prevent overflow
- Removable manifold
- Auto detection of bottom of well and collision prevention
- Battery backed up memory for 35 tests
Microplate Washer CE
It is an easy-to-use, reliable washer for all microplate ELISA applications.
It is intended to be used in laboratories, pathology departments, and hospitals for washing any 96-well microplate (ELISA, CLIA, FIA,etc.). The instrument is to be used only by qualified lab technicians and doctors.
Other Products You Might Be Interested In..
FOR EXPORT ONLY