- Reliable, cost-effective
- Built in two plate ELISA incubators with ability to wash single strip of 8 wells
- Specially designed manifold assembly to prevent any scratching on bottom of well
- State of the art versatile software for user programmable soak time, wash cycles and dispensing volume
- Waste bottle full warning with audible alarm
- Continuous aspiration to prevent overflow
- Removable manifold
- Auto detection of bottom of well and collision prevention
- Battery backed up memory for 35 tests
It is an easy-to-use, reliable washer for all microplate ELISA applications.
It is intended to be used in laboratories, pathology departments, and hospitals for washing ELISA microplates. The instrument is to be used only by qualified lab technicians and doctors.
Other Products You Might Be Interested In..
FOR EXPORT ONLY