- The OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test is designed to detect anti-SARS-CoV-2 total antibodies in either serum, plasma or whole blood within 15 minutes. It is presumed that the OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test may detect SARS-CoV-2 in other species of mammals including mink.
- This test is easy to use and does not require the use of laboratory equipment.
COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test
The OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test is a single use lateral flow immunoassay rapid test intended for qualitative detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 total antibodies in serum, plasma or whole blood containing EDTA, heparin or citrate anti-coagulants. It is presumed that the OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test may detect anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in other species of mammals including mink.
The OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test is intended for research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Disposable capillary tubes, marked for 10 µL and 20 µL
- Detection buffer (tris-based buffered solution with preservatives)
- Instructions for Use
MATERIALS REQUIRED BUT NOT PROVIDED
- Clock, watch or other timing device
- Pipettor capable of delivering 10-20 μL of sample, that can be used instead of the disposable capillary tube for greater accuracy
- Sterile lancets, sterile gauze and wipes for fingerstick whole blood specimens
- Collection devices for venous whole blood, serum, plasma
- Disposable gloves, biohazard disposal container
|R0185C||OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test||30/KIT||S, P & WB|
|Other products you may be interested in|
|R0180C||OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test||30/KIT||S, P & WB|
|R0182C||OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test||20/KIT||Swab|
FOR EXPORT ONLY