- Aids in identifying SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, and Influenza B infection, within the first seven days of symptom onset.
- Differentiates 3 infections in 1 test.
- Efficiently tests for 3 infections with only 1 patient sample.
- Easy to use, minimal training required, no lab equipment needed.
- All-in-one package for point-of-care use and resource-limited settings.
- Results in 15 minutes.
COVID-19 + Influenza A/B Ag Rapid Test CE
The OnSite COVID-19 + Influenza A/B Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens and the qualitative detection and differentiation of Influenza A (including H5N1 and H1N1) and Influenza B viral antigens in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab or nasal swab specimens. The test is intended for use by healthcare professional or personnel train in rapid test procedure.
Reagents and Materials Provided:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- Two cassettes assembled into one panel
- One desiccant
- Sample extraction tubes
- Sample extraction tube rack
- Sample extraction buffer (REF SB-R0188, 5 mL/bottle)
- Nozzles with filter
- Individually sealed pouches containing a sterile swab
- Instructions for Use
Materials Required but Not Provided:
- Clock or timer
Materials May be Required but Not Provided:
- Positive control
- Negative Control
- Nasal Swabs
- CTK Products at a Glance
|R0188C||OnSite COVID-19 + Influenza A/B Ag Rapid Test||15/KIT||Swab|
|Other products you may be interested in|
|R0180C||OnSite COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test||30/KIT||S/P/WB|
|R0181S||OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test with Positivia External Control||28/KIT||Swab|
|R0182C||OnSite COVID-19 Ab Rapid Test||20/KIT||Swab|
|R0187C||OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test||20/KIT||Swab|
|R0187S||OnSite Influenza A/B Rapid Test (Strip)||25/KIT||Swab|
|P0180||Aridia COVID-19 Real-Time PCR Test||96/KIT||Swab|
|P0187||Aridia Influenza A/B & RSV Real-Time PCR Test||96/KIT||Swab|
|P0188||Aridia Influenza A Typing Real-Time PCR Test||96/KIT||Swab|
FOR EXPORT ONLY