- Quantitative, non-subjective results
- Increased sensitivity and broader detection range compared to rapid tests
LIMINTS AND RANGES
- Working range: 2.5–200 mg/L
- Limit of Detection (LoD): 2.5 mg/L
- Intra-lot Precision
Intra-lot precision was determined by testing of CRP reference materials using 10 test devices from the same lot. CV ≤ 15%.
- Inter-lot Precision
Inter-lot precision was determined by testing of CRP reference materials using 30 test devices from 3 consecutive lots randomly (10 test devices from each lot). CV ≤ 20%.
- CRP control materials with three different concentrations were tested by every lot of test device, and the deviations were within ±15%.
- A serial concentration of CRP reference materials at 2.5–200 mg/L was tested, and the correlation coefficient (R) is ≥0.9900.