- Quantitative, non-subjective results
- Increased sensitivity and broader detection range compared to rapid tests
- Working range: 0.2-8.0 mg/L
- Intra-lot precision was determined by testing of Cys-C reference materials using 10 test devices from the same lot. CV ≤ 15%.
- Inter-lot precision was determined by testing of Cys-C reference materials using 30 test devices from three consecutive lots randomly (10 test devices from each lot). CV ≤ 20%.
- Cys-C control materials with three different concentrations were tested by every lot of test device, and the deviations were within ±15%.
- A serial concentration of Cys-C reference materials at 0.4-8.0 mg/L was tested, and the correlation coefficient (R) is ≥ 0.9900.