- Designed to specifically detect low levels of fecal occult blood, hHB ≥ 50 ng/mL
- Higher accuracy, sensitivity and specificity than the Guaiac Test
- No dietary restrictions
- Clear, easy-to-interpret result
FOB Rapid Test CE
The OnSite FOB Rapid Test is an immunochemical test device intended for the qualitative detection of fecal occult blood to be used in laboratories or physician offices.
It is a useful aid to detect bleeding caused by a number of gastrointestinal disorders, e.g., diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer. Fecal occult blood tests are recommended for use in 1) routine physical examinations, 2) routine hospital testing, 3) screening for colorectal cancer or gastrointestinal bleeding from any source.
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette test device.
- One desiccant
- Stool collection devices, each containing 2 mL of extraction buffer (REF SB-R2010)
- Patient ID stickers
- One package insert (instruction for use)
Other Products You Might Be Interested In…
To learn about distribution opportunities or for additional product information, please contact email@example.com
FOR EXPORT ONLY