- Sensitivity: 047 ± 0.026 ng/dL at 95% confidence level
- Specificity: <0.001 cross reactivity with l-triiodothyronine at 100 μg/dL, iodotyrosine at 100 μg/mL and diiodotyrosine at 100 μg/mL; 0.75 cross reactivity with d-thyroxine at 10 μg/dL, respectively
- Accuracy: correlation coefficient 961 ± 0.012 at 95% confidence level
- Intra Assay Precision: CV < 1%
- Inter Assay Precision: CV < 3%
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Open kit stability: 8 weeks at 2-8°C, or until the expiration date
Free T4 ELISA CE
The RecombiLISA Free T4 ELISA is a competitive solid-phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. The two main kit components are:
- A 96-well breakable microplate pre-coated with anti-fT4 antibody;
- A liquid conjugate solution composed of horseradish peroxidase with T4 (HRP-T4 conjugate)
This test is intended for the quantitative determination of free thyroxine (fT4) level in human serum. It is intended to be used by professionals as an aid in the diagnosis of thyroid dysfunction. Any interpretation or use of this test result must also rely on other clinical findings as well as on the professional judgment of health care providers.
Recommended for use:
- aid in diagnosis of hyper- and hypothyroidism
- distinguish between different thyroid disorders
- aid in diagnose of pituitary disorder and female infertility
- monitor patients undergoing treatment for thyroid disorder, pituitary disease, and thyroid cancer
Quantitative measurement of the more stable fT4/fT3 levels is believed to be more accurate in most cases. In a normal thyroid testing algorithm, ft4 tests are usually ordered after TSH levels are measured in the blood.
If fT4 levels are abnormal, a diagnosis can be made depending on the combination of TSH and fT4 levels. For example, low TSH and high fT4 levels normally indicate hyperthyroidism, but high TSH and low fT4 levels may indicate hypothyroidism.
- Anti-fT4 Ab Coated Microwells
- fT4 Calibrators C1-C6
- HRP-T4 Conjugate
- Wash Buffer (30X Concentrate)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- ELISA Working Sheet
- Product Insert
Other Products You Might Be Interested In..
To learn about distribution opportunities or for additional product information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR EXPORT ONLY