- Quantitative, non-subjective results
- Increased sensitivity and broader detection range compared to rapid tests
- Working range: 2.0-300.0 mg/L
- Intra-lot Precision: Intra-lot precision was determined by testing of MAU reference materials using 10 test devices from the same lot. CV ≤ 15%.
- Inter-lot Precision: Inter-lot precision was determined by testing of MAU reference materials using 30 test devices from 3 consecutive lots randomly (10 test devices from each lot). CV ≤ 20%.
- MAU control materials with three different concentrations were tested by every lot of test device, and the deviations were within ±15%.
- A serial concentration of MAU reference materials at 2.0-300.0 mg/L was tested, and the correlation coefficient (R) is ≥0.9900.