- Quantitative, non-subjective results
- Increased sensitivity and broader detection range compared to rapid tests
- Working range: 2.5-400.0 ng/mL
- Intra-lot Precision
Intra-lot precision was determined by testing of MYO reference materials using 10 test devices from the same lot. CV ≤ 15%
- Inter-lot Precision
Inter-lot precision was determined by testing of MYO reference materials using 30 test devices from 3 consecutive lots randomly (10 test devices from each lot). CV ≤ 15%.
- MYO control materials with three different concentrations were tested by every lot of test device, and the deviations were within ±15%.
- A serial concentration of MYO reference materials at 20.0-400.0 ng/mL was tested, and the correlation coefficient (R) is ≥0.9900.