- The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a qualitative antigen detection test that provides a result in 15 minutes.
- This test is easy to use and does not require the use of laboratory equipment.
COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test CE
The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus in nasal, nasopharyngeal (NP), or oropharyngeal (throat) swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19. Presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus can be detected within the first week of the onset of symptoms.
Currently, the laboratory method for detecting COVID-19 is RT-PCR. However, this method requires sophisticated equipment and highly trained laboratory technicians. The OnSite COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test is easy to use, cost-efficient and can be done at the point of care.
Reagents and Materials Provided:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Sample extraction tubes
- Sample extraction tube rack
- Sample extraction buffer
- Sterile swabs, each sealed in a plastic-paper pouch
- Instructions for Use
Materials Required but Not Provided:
- Clock or timer
Materials May be Required but Not Provided:
- Positive control
- Negative Control
FOR EXPORT ONLY