- Analytical Sensitivity: 1.140 ng/mL at 2SD
- Cross-Reactivity: reaction with 25(OH)D3, 25(OH)D2, 1,3,25(OH) D3. No cross-reactivity with Vitamin D2 and D3
- Accuracy: correlation coefficient 0.918 with a reference method
- Intra Assay Precision: CV ≤ 7.40%
- Inter Assay Precision: CV ≤ 9.17%
- Shelf life: 15 months
- Open kit stability: 60 days at 2-8°C, or until the expiration date
Vitamin D (Total) ELISA CE
The CTK Vitamin D (Total) ELISA is a solid-phase enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. The five main kit components are:
- Solid microwells pre-coated with anti-Vit D antibody
- Vit D Calibrators
- Vit D Assay Controls comprised of human serum with the Vit D concentration on the label. Contains preservative. Store at 2-8℃.
- Vit D Releasing Agent comprised of Vitamin D binding protein releasing agents, and
- Vit D Enzyme Reagent comprised of 25-OH Vitamin D3 analog-HRP conjugate in a protein stabilizing matrix.
This test is intended for the quantitative determination of Vitamin D level in human serum. Accurate measurement of Vitamin D levels in patients is very important for the diagnosis of Vitamin D deficiency and for the monitoring of deficient patients in order to achieve optimal levels. Any interpretation or use of this test result must also rely on other clinical findings as well as on the professional judgment of health care providers.
Recommended test for suspected Vitamin D deficiency related rickets, osteomalacia, and osteoporosis, as well as fetal development, immune system function, neurological disorder such as multiple sclerosis, cancer and many other pathologies.
Initial laboratory tests for suspected Vitamin D deficiency. The 25(OH)D is the major circulating form and stays constant in the body for longer, so it is the most accurate and therefore most common biomarker of Vitamin D status. The sum of 25(OH)D in serum or plasma is referred to as total 25(OH) Vitamin D.
- Anti-Vit D Ab Coated Microwells
- Vit D Calibrators:
- C1 (0 ng/mL)
- C2 (5 ng/mL)
- C3 (10 ng/mL)
- C4 (25 ng/mL)
- C5 (46 ng/mL)
- C6 (85 ng/mL)
- C7 (150 ng/mL)
- Vit D Assay Control A
- Vit D Assay Control B
- Vit D Releasing Agent
- Vit D Enzyme Reagent
- Wash Buffer (50X Concentrate)
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Product Insert
|E8010||Vitamin D (Total) ELISA||96/kit||S|
Other Products You Might Be Interested In…
|E8030||Vitamin B12 ELISA||96/kit||S|
FOR EXPORT ONLY